- Focal points during the day now stand out and
become more visible. Textures not seend in daylight
now have eye-catching detail. Architectural features
of the home can be accented which brings the home
and landscape together to create a resort-like feel.
- Landscape lighting enjoyably extends the time
spent outdoors. Now patios, pools, and children's
play areas become entertainment venues, or just
relaxing places to unwind.
- Hazards such as steps, low-hanging or thorny vegetation,
abrubt elevation changes or toys in a walkway can
be avoided with properly placed landscape lighting.
- It is a proven fact that a well-lit landscape
will deter potential intruders by eliminating dark
areas and shadows that would conceal movement around
the property. Landscape lighting also allows the
homeowner and neighbors to see and identify potential
- From a personally pleasing perspective, landscape
lighting not only brings the property to life, it
brings life to the property. From a practical perspective,
professionally installed landscape lighting provies
an excellent return on investment, because it creates
a marvelous first impression when viewed by family
and friends or possible perspective buyers.